Thursday, May 9, 2013

Childhood Obesity Fat Kids Are Cute


From 500 Pound Peep

"Willa Wonka comparisons, I had the thought when I saw part of the old Willy Wonka film recently, that Augustus Gloop was barely fat! This first kid would barely register on anyone's mind as "fat" maybe just a little large today but I remembering the 1970s watching this movie with a class, he was seen as horribly fat!"


This proves my point. Fat kids are cute. The original Augustus Gloob from the Gene Wilder version of Willy Wonka was practically an anorexic  bean pole and a poor representation of a fat kid. Today's Augustus Gloop in the Johnny Depp version of  Willy Wonka is the proper representation of a young fatling.

3 comments:

Loveembig said...

Actually that representation might just be a little light even by today’s standards. I have 2 daughters and a son all of which are fatter than that.

9 year old son – 195lbs

11 year old daughter -220lbs

16 year old daughter -350lbs

They all take after my wife’s side of the family, all of which are typically very fat people. My wife of 18 years weighs in at approx. 610lbs and has been a supersized fatty all he life. I see a lot of young children today who are well over the 200lb mark and it’s not at all uncommon to see 400lb high school students. I think that fat is now the new norm in the US and despite all the fat hate out there, I don’t see it changing anytime soon.

Fat Bastardo said...

Gluttony is genetic! OINK!

Fat Bastardo said...

How To LEGALLY Avoid Paying Sales Tax State Income Tax and Most Federal Taxes CLICK HERE for FREE advice

This is a parody article but the advice is real. Corporations don't pay taxes and neither should you. Corporations are people so says the US Supreme court so it would follow that people are corporations.