Saturday, March 22, 2014

Fat Girls Stink

I'm not going to try to sugar coat this because if I sugar coat it you will probably try to eat it. Here are the fact and opinions.


  • Why do fat women smell different? - Yahoo Answers

    answers.yahoo.com › ... › Family & Relationships › Marriage & Divorce

    Jun 11, 2008 - This is quite possibly the best question ever for evoking anger on Y Answers! Using the term "Fat Women" is always a way to get responses.
  • Hey Ron! - What Should I Say to My Girl if Her Coochie Stinks ... - Vice

    www.vice.com/.../hey-ron-what-should-i-say-to-my-my-girl-if--her-...

    Vice
    May 4, 2012 - Everybody knows fat girls have smellier coochies than skinny girls, especially in the summer time. I love larger woman, and this fact of life has ...
  • Why do fat people smell?? - GirlsAskGuys.com

    www.girlsaskguys.com/health/q21498-why-do-fat-people-smell

    I dated a plus size woman few days ago. everything goes well, great people, and company, ... Not all fat people smell like that, but if they don't take good care of ...
  • FACT: Chubby women's vaginas smell much more rancid than a thin ...

    forum.bodybuilding.com › More General Categories › Misc.

    May 30, 2011 - 20 posts - ‎18 authors
    what if a fat girl becomes skinny, then does smell go away? Native Texan .... Chubbywomen cum a ****ing ton.... uhhh, a friend told me once.
  • This Week In Bad Science Journalism: Fat People Stink, Am I Right ...

    www.xojane.com/issues/obesity-smell

    XoJane
    Mar 28, 2013 - Everyone knows fat people stink, so a headline saying that science confirms that just ... housing discrimination and more, especially for women.
  • Why do fat girls always smell???? - Topix

    www.topix.com/forum/city/utica-ny/TOU9I1KKJ4LHNVL1K

    Topix
    Jun 22, 2011 - 18 posts - ‎10 authors
    I myself have recently aquired a taste for bigger women. Especially very kind bigwomen. It sounds odd but I ... Fat smelly girls give good Bj'S.
    20 posts
    Jul 3, 2012
    9 posts
    Nov 26, 2011
    20 posts
    Mar 20, 2009
    16 posts
    Jan 6, 2009
  • No comments: