Thursday, May 1, 2014

Positive Fat Acceptance

It's true that you get more flies with honey than you do with a vinegar. Unfortunately the man hating skinny woman hating fat girls have spewed more post douche vinegar than honey and have created more heat than light. Maybe that is why most Americans fat skinny and in between have rejected the fat acceptance movement... well that and their foolish gluttony denial.


The above video is Susan Powter and she knows a thing or two about stopping the insanity. The dishonesty of fat girl fat acceptance has made it a dismal failure. Fat girls need to stop their lying and denying!

Here's the kicker, Susan Powter is a lesbian but she is not a man hating lesbian and maybe that's because she's not a jealous angry fat girl with a raging yeast infection? 

Comments?






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care that she's a dyke, I'd still love to bury my face in her crotch.

Anonymous said...

I don't care that she's a dyke, I'd still love to bury my face in her crotch.

Fat Bastardo said...

If she were ever with a fat guy with an educated tongue she would not go back to being a lesbian.

A lot of gay guys allow fat girls to blow them because they don't see fat women as real women.

Proud FA said...

Susan Powter is a hot dyke MILF! I bet her crotch smells nice. Fat girls have a foul odor.