Thursday, November 6, 2014

An Angry Jealous Fat Girl Attacks

It is a proven fact that fat men are jolly and fat girls are MEANER than cat piss and that's mean! I, Fat Bastardo posted some Bible quotes regarding gluttony and and angry jealous fat girl attacked me. The words I posted were God's words not mine.

Here is what I, Fat Bastardo wrote:

Some people think that gluttony is the moral failing that causes obesity. Some people think that people have a choice as to what they eat.
Some people see obesity as the result of gluttony and they see gluttony as a moral failing.
Pride is one of the 7 deadly sins. Fat people are often pride full. What people call shame is often a much needed dose of humility.
Many people accused of fat shaming are worried about the fat person's health.
Gluttony is one of the 7 deadly sins.
Philippians 3:19 Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things.
Proverbs 23:20-21 Be not among drunkards or among gluttonous eaters of meat, for the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, and slumber will clothe them with rags.
Proverbs 23:2 And put a knife to your throat if you are given to appetite



Angry Jealous Snorlax Attacks Slender Human!


Here is what the raging snarling snorlax said.

ChooseKindnessOverBullying (Guest Snorlax):

"And put a knife to your throat if you are given to appetite"
I'm not going to kill myself because I'm fat, My gluttony is doing that! YOU'RE the one who should be feeling goddamned ashamed and guilty as sin for suggesting such a thing you evil fucking piece of shit. I would never tell anyone to kill themselves (I just make excuses for them) regardless of what they had done and being fat is not on a level with gravely immoral things like rape or murder or child molestation, I'm not going to tolerate being lectured on the bible, the ten commandments don't say anything about rape being forbidden because apparently it's more important to worship god and worship only one specific god than it is to not rape women so you can fuck off you asshole. Why don't you do something about the amount of sexual abuse in the catholic church instead of telling fat people to hate their bodies, you are telling fat people to commit suicide, how does it feel to have crossed a moral event horizon like that, huh? You fucking bully. Why don't YOU have the humility to not tell people to KILL THEMSELVES because of their weight or because they like to eat? Arrogant prick. I guess no one ever taught you to have some basic human decency so you wouldn't post shit telling people to commit suicide because they're fat. We are already ccommittingsuicide with our food lust. You don't know SHIT about me so HOW DARE YOU fucking judge me to be worthy of death because of my weight, just how fucking unkind can you get? And I barely even eat meat unless it is deep fried thank you very much. 

There are fat vegetarians and fat vegans. I know because I eat them! There are so many reasons why people become fat, a lot of disabled and mentally ill people are fat because it makes it harder to exercise, because it makes it harder to eat healthy, because of the medication, and some people are just naturally larger, like me. I have Snorlax DNA. My parents had me on diets when I was a kid and I wasn't even fat at all, my mother had an eating disorder was a glutton and she passed it on to me and that's a big part of why my weight is the way it is combined with the depression and my disabilities which make it very hard for me to cook for myself, so many of the diet foods replace actual food ingredients with substitutes that aren't real food, I am not going to apologize for nourishing my body with REAL FOOD, you are just some judgmental trolling asshole someone telling the truth on the internet who lacks empathy, you disgust me I'm a wining fat girl pig and I disgust myself.

I Fat Bastardo responded:
Don't kill yourself because you are fat. There are a lot better reasons for why someone like you should commit suicide. 
I am merely quoting God. If you have a problem with the Bible take it up with God right before he burns you in the fires of hell for all eternity. You have the temerity to accuse me of bullying yet you have bullied me but since I am not a panty waste like you I laugh at your pathetic attempt to wound me. 
Again, I am not telling anyone to kill themselves... God is! 
Here are some reason for why you may want to consider suicide. 

1. You are a fat girl and any man who hooks up with you will most likely be settling for what he sees and second best.

2. Fat girls make bad mothers and are more likely to abuse their kids. Here's proof of that. http://biggerfatterpolitics.blogspot.com/2013/09/more-shocking-proof-fat-women-make-bad.html

3. Fat girls are far more likely to have a STD. Here's the proof of that. http://biggerfatterpolitics.blogspot.com/2013/09/study-proves-fat-girls-are-sluts-more.html

4. Fat girls are more likely to have a baby with birth defects. Here's proof of that. 

You are fat because it is what you choose. It is called gluttony. Gluttony is fine for men because fat men are jolly but you fat girls are anything but jolly. Here is proof of that. http://biggerfatterpolitics.blogspot.com/2013/06/fat-guys-vs-fat-girls.html

Men like fit and healthy women. It's called nature. Your argument is not with me it is with nature, reality and God.

No comments: